ECSR holds annual conferences.
For the upcoming years, the conferences will take place at the following locations and dates:
29–31 October 2018, Sciences Po, Paris, France
Causes and Consequences of Inequalities in Europe
The Call for papers is open - Deadline: 20 March 2018.
Former ECSR Conferences
- 2017, 31 August – 2 September 2017, Milan, Italy, Bocconi University:
Institutions, Inequality and Social Dynamics
- 2016, 22–24 September, Oxford, England, Oxford University:
Stratification and Population Processes in European Societies
- 2015, 10–12 September, Tallinn, Estonia, Tallinn University:
Cumulative Inequalities in the Life Course
- 2014, 23–26 September, Berlin, Germany, WZB and Humboldt University:
Social Inequalities in Europe – On the Rise Again?
- 2013, 14–16 October, Tilburg, the Netherlands, University of Tilburg:
Developments in Social Inequality and Social Cohesion