ECSR Annual Conference 2021
7-8 October 2021
Due to the Covid-Pandemic the 2021 ECSR annual conference will be held online on October 7th and 8th. The conference is organized by the outgoing ECSR Board.
There is no specific theme for this year conference but, as always, we welcome presentations of the theoretically driven empirical research (the trade mark of the ECSR) in various sociological areas, such as the labour market, education, gender, the family, migration and ethnicity, urban and spatial inequalities, time use, welfare state, political sociology, health and well-being, sociogenomics, social networks, social mobility, and social stratification in general.
Deadline: 30th April
- The abstract should include the title of the presentation, the authors’ names and affiliations.
- It should be a maximum of 3000 characters (about one page long).
- The abstract should explain the research question, theories, data, empirical analysis and main results.
- Only one submission is possible per presenter, although s/he can feature as the author of several papers.
- In the submission, choose a thematic stream (topic) for your presentation.
- In the selection of the abstracts, priority will be given to early-career researchers and theory-driven empirical studies.
- Create an account
- Activate your account by clicking on the link in the confirmation email (in case you don’t receive the email, please check the spam folder and if you still don’t find it, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Sign In using the Sign In form
- Click on New Abstract
- Fill in all required fields, upload your abstract and submit.