ECSR holds annual conferences.
For the upcoming years, the conferences will take place at the following locations and dates:
30 June - 2 July 2021, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Social Inequalities and Cohesion
Given the importance of conference meetings for early career scholars, the Amsterdam organizing team is hosting a one-day ECSR online conference on 2 July. On this day, the early career scholars who were accepted for an oral presentation at the 2020 Amsterdam meeting, will have the opportunity to present their work. The program can be found on www.ecsr2020.eu and technical details will follow soon. The entire ECSR community is welcome to participate as audience members.
Former ECSR General Conferences
- 2019, 12-14 September, Lausanne, Switzerland
Inequality over the Life Course
- 2018, 29–31 October, Sciences Po, Paris, France
Causes and Consequences of Inequalities in Europe
- 2017, 31 August – 2 September 2017, Milan, Italy, Bocconi University:
Institutions, Inequality and Social Dynamics
- 2016, 22–24 September, Oxford, England, Oxford University:
Stratification and Population Processes in European Societies
- 2015, 10–12 September, Tallinn, Estonia, Tallinn University:
Cumulative Inequalities in the Life Course
- 2014, 23–26 September, Berlin, Germany, WZB and Humboldt University:
Social Inequalities in Europe – On the Rise Again?
- 2013, 14–16 October, Tilburg, the Netherlands, University of Tilburg:
Developments in Social Inequality and Social Cohesion