7-8 October 2021
Due to the COVID19 pandemic, the 2021 annual ECSR conference will be held online. Conference fees are waived for this year’s event.
There is no specific theme for this year conference but, as always, we welcome presentations of the theoretically-driven empirical research (the trade mark of the ECSR) in various sociological areas, such as the labor market, education, gender, the family, migration and ethnicity, urban and spatial inequalities, time use, welfare state, political sociology, health and well-being, social mobility, and social stratification in general.
Important dates and information
- Early March: Official Call and opening of the abstract submission
- 30th April: Deadline for abstract submission
- Early June: Notification of abstract selection
- Early July: Registration opens
- 10th of August: Registration closes