On this site, you will see job announcements and miscellaneaous at irregular intervals as they were published before in the latest ECSR Newsletter. Generally, the ECSR Newsletter is scheduled to be published around the 10th of a month.
Jobs and Positions
• Doctoral researcher in DFG Emmy Noether Group, MZES, University of Mannheim, Germany
Detailed information can be seen here.
Deadline for applications is 15 April 2021.
• Postdoctoral Researcher in Sociology/Demography/Economics, ENSAE/CREST, Paris, France
Further details about the position and the application procedure are available at http://crest.science/opportunities/postdoctoral-position-in-sociology-demography-economics.
Deadline for applications is 20 April 2021.
• 3-year Fellowship in Sociology, University of Bern, Switzerland
Further information can be seen here.
Deadline for applications is end of April 2021.
• Postdoctoral researcher, Institut National d’Etudes Démographiques (INED), Paris, France
To learn more and apply, see the position profile here.
Deadline is 3 May 2021.
• Three positions for doctoral candidates, Institut National d’Etudes Démographiques (INED), Aubervilliers, France
Full information is available at: www.ined.fr/en/research/PhD-students/call-applications/.
Application deadline is 28 May 2021 at noon (Paris time).
Call for Conference Papers or Journal Contributions
• Call for Conference Papers – Citizenship in Pandemic Times, 1–14 June 2021, United Kingdom
The deadline for proposals was extended to 15 April 2021.
• Call for Conference Papers – 7th International pairfam User Conference, 30 September and 1 October 2021, Bremen, Germany
The seventh international pairfam User Conference will be held in Bremen on 30 September and 1 October 2021. Submissions from national and international researchers from all disciplines on any topic utilizing data from the German Family Panel pairfam are invited. The conference will be held in English.
Learn more here.
Proposal submission deadline is 20 April 2021.
• Call for Conference Papers – 19th Divorce Network Conference 2021 (online via Zoom), 13–15 October 2021, Konstanz, Germany
Especially contributions on the following topics are invited:
– Causes, consequences, and contexts of union dissolutions, as well as remarriage
– Micro-level dynamics of separation processes, relationship quality, and couple conflicts
– Given the timeliness of the topic, we also encourage submissions on tensions in partnership and family lives during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Papers from a sociological, demographic, psychological, economic, social policy, or an interdisciplinary perspective are welcome.
For more information see www.divorceconference2021.eu.
Deadline for abstract submission is 30 April 2021.
• Workshop “Methodological Innovations in Research on Spatial Mobility: Potentials and Pitfalls” (online), 27–28 September 2021, German Centre for Higher Education Research and Science Studies, Germany
For more information and call for papers click here.
Deadline for abstract submission is 15 May 2021.
• Researcher at the Institute for Sociology of the Slovak Academy of Sciences, Slovakia
For detailed information see https://euraxess.ec.europa.eu/jobs/387735.
Deadline is 7 June 2021.
• 4th International CILS4EU User Conference, 27–28 September 2021 (online only), Mannheim, Germany
For more information, please click here.
Submission deadline for abstacts is 15 July 2021.
• EUROMOD- Summer School “Advanced Uses” (online), 17-19 May 2021, University of Essex et. al
Deadline for appplications is 2 May 2021.
• 2nd Virtual GESIS Summer School in Survey Methodology, 28 July – 20 August 2021, Germany
Registration is now open. More information and registration at: www.gesis.org/summerschool.