Call for proposals for ECSR Thematic Conferences
The ECSR invites applications for funding of Thematic Conferences on topics of interest to the ECSR community. Thematic conferences are focused meetings with around 30-50 participants that bring together researchers from adjacent disciplines or professional networks with overlapping interests, including demography, economics, psychology, political science or biology. Joint organization and funding of thematic conferences with other professional networks or organizations is encouraged, but not necessary.
The ECSR board considers proposals for thematic conferences from junior and senior researchers at member institutions on a rolling basis. We are currently inviting applications for a conference to be held in 2019 and 2020. Proposals should be submitted at least 9 months before the conference is planned to take place.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal or have further questions please contact Anette Fasang (email@example.com).
Funded ECSR Thematic Conferences
- 2021, 20-21 September, Haus der Wissenschaft, Bremen, Germany
Technological Change, Digitalization and Life Course Inequalities
- 2021, 27-28 May, Institute for Employment Research (IAB), Nuremberg, Germany
Refugee Migration and Integration Revisited: Lessons from the Recent Past
- 2019, 14-15 March, University of Milan, Italy
Migration, Social Stratification and Inequality
- 2018, 6-7 December, PEARL Institute for Research on Socio-Economic Inequality (IRSEI), University of Luxembourg
Wealth, Inequality and Mobility
- 2016, 8-9 December, Wissenschaftsforum Berlin, Germany
Demography and Inequality